- Agreement - Terms
All access of any area of www.bereadywithcpf.sg ("this Website") is governed by the terms and conditions below ("Terms"). If you do not accept any of these Terms, please exit immediately from this Website. You are deemed to have accepted these terms if you continue to access this Website. In these Terms, the words "we", "our" and "us" refers to the Central Provident Fund Board ("CPFB").
- Access To The Website
The accessibility and operation of this Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of this Website.
- Relying On Information
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- We provide this Website as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here. This Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on this Website, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. The views contained in third-party educational materials, eg. news articles, blog articles, etc. do not necessarily represent CPFB's views.
- Contents in this Website are also not meant to be relied on to claim or assert any form of legitimate expectation against CPFB, whether procedural or substantive in nature, in respect of any action that CPFB may or may not take in the exercise of its discretion as a statutory board.
Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through this Website.
We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from this Website. Access to any other Internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link or frame to this Website, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from this Website. We reserve the right to change the URL of this Website.
- Intellectual Property
- Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in this Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials in this Website is owned by or licensed to us. All rights reserved. ([Central Provident Fund Board] © ).
- No part of this Website or its contents may be reproduced, modified or reused for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission.
- General Disclaimer And Exclusion Of Liability
- We will not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever, direct or indirect, that you or any third party may incur:
- On account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information or any other content in this Website;
- Resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software; and/or
- The conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses this Website.
We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other Internet site (not provided by us).
- Applicable Laws
Use of this Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of this Website shall be heard by the Singapore courts.
We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of this Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability to us.
- Partial Invalidity
If any of these Terms shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such Term or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms but the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.